Not a lot going on. My job is winding down, which has its good and bad points. More on that later, but first:
This meme is stolen from amoken. The idea is that you take the first 20 random songs in your playlist and pick a line from them that doesn't include the title.
Also, so they'd be a little more recognizable, I cut out out all of the instrumental/chant and foreign songs and the songs that are mostly talk.
1. I will shine
Keep it flowing till the end of time.
2. I'm broke, but I'm happy.
I'm poor, but I'm kind.
3. She grew up tall, and she grew up right,
with them Indiana boys on an Indiana night.
4. He played in the minors, he was a puck stop
One day he drove into this truck stop
5. You can buy a Sweet Madonna
Dressed in rhinestones sitting on a
Pedestal of abalone shell.
6. Looking out the door
I see the rain fall upon the funeral mourners
Parading in a wake of sad relations
As their shoes fill up with water
7. Oh I do love my love and so well she knows
I love the ground whereon she goes.
She with the wondrous hair.
8. Is there a man out there? Someone to hear my prayer?
9. One sunny day the world was waiting for a lover
She came along to turn on everyone
10. Just one look and I can hear a bell ring.
One more look and I forget everything.
11. I'll always remember, it was a year ago November.
I went out to hunt some deer, on a morning bright and clear.
12. Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
13. My soul is a desert
When nothing is comfort
Sheltered from chaos
And sheltered from you
14. On your front porch you hear the sound of a jukebox
From the neighbourhood cafe
15. Hush now don't you cry
Wipe away the teardrop from your eye
16. I have a college pal who says we can pay one price for two.
17. I am taffy stuck and tongue tied
Studder, shook and uptight
18. And Captain Marvel zapped him right between the eyes.
19. I can't take it this way, I hope you understand,
Don't you fucking touch me again.
20. How you turn my world
You precious thing.
You starve and near exhaust me.
On another note, one of my co-workers brought this in today. I think I'm in love.