- Zen Bhuddism - Pitzer class. The homework is to stare at the floor for an hour a week, culminating in a paper describing what you saw. Prof smokes lots of weed. 4
- Scientific Computing, take 2 - Hated it the first time through, but now we get to use FORTRAN! Also, project based and I've got someone neat and better at physics to collaborate with 3+
- Big Algorithms - Ran class. Great stuff. The topics that he's picked to teach, except for matriods, don't seem all that interesting now, but I'm sure that will change as the semester goes on. 5
- PLs - Stone seems to be trying a bit to hard. Maybe if he normally lectures without stuttering and repeating all his material it'll be a good class. No one I really know in it though, and only 2 other girls. 3
- Games and Gambling - Exactly what it sounds like. The first lecture we learned to not play Roulette.. he said he'd go through Craps, Blackjack, Poker, and some neat non-casino games as well. (like, "surprisingly", Backgammon). Class will end with Gambling Theory, aka "How to use your knowledge and not get black-listed in casinos." 6
- Clinic - Can suck a big fat nut. We finished our whole project last semester and she still told us to do work over break. 1
- Research, Yoga, Karate, Archery - TBA
Even with clinic, it averages out pretty nicely, so hopefully this will be a fun semester.