- JAN: 22 hours and 3 countries later, P and I are back in the land of copious amounts of meat and traffic lights that are more than polite suggestions.
- FEB: I've recovered from a long day of ... well, sitting, since neonelephant was awesome enough to drive me home the entire way (and take a rather assy flight back) after my car was fixed up.
- MAR: I finally took the plunge and am going to try Netflix to get my anime fix.
- APR: Reading the poem refined my perspective of the video. Imho, its a beautiful analysis of the nature of fear.
- MAY: To mess with the hibernation / sleep settings on the macbook, you have to manually change your power management options using pmset.
- JUN: Apparently, I'm still crushing on the slightly scary absolutely never-going-to-amount-to-anything-but-ju
st-maybe-might crush of doom. [Edit: No, it never amounted to anything ;-) ]
- JUL: When I rule the world, intentionally recording feedback onto an album will be punishable by a grapefruit spoon to the ear.
- AUG: The last 2 weeks have been packed with ups and downs.
- SEP: Anime Expo 2007 was at the Long Beach Convention Center, a confusing mess of a venue that has a deceptively simple layout.
- OCT: In trying to find my 2:00 class, I forgot I had a noon class on Mondays.
- NOV: It's pronounced 'Ahn·jol·rahs'.
- DEC: Apropos of a conversation at krchicken's due-date party last night:
[Meme] Year in Review
Dear LazyJ, I'm giving a 20 minute talk about computers and biology to a potentially large, very mixed audience in a week(!). I have not yet…
So, in preparation for an upcoming trip to Israel, I'm trying to learn enough Hebrew to read street signs and not get ripped off by cab drivers*.…
Apparently I do still find the occasional anime series interesting past half an episode*. Death Note is the first series I've seen in some time that…