pabw: Didn't we tell people we were thinking of throwing a party next weekend?
avani: When did next weekend become next weekend? Wasn't it just 2 months ago?
inferno0069 What do you think we could do to celebrate Friday the 13th?
avani A party!!!!
Haphazard, sudden, and always unpredictable, the residents of the Stupidly Tall House Cordially invite you to our first Friday the 13th party.
- Who's going to come?:
- Why should they come?:
- inferno0069: Board games! Mint! Drinking! Mint! Rock Band! Mint! Piano! Mint! Food! Mint!!
- avani: Let's make a Google Sky Map planetarium! Blank White cards! Talk to interesting people late into the evening!
- pabw: Board games, Board Games, BOARD GAMES!
- How will they look?
- avani: People should dress unlucky!
- inferno0069: Lucky cats are cute... but they might have to sit in the corner (the corner with all the booze!)
- pabw People should wear clothes. Or not, but it's cold here.
- Where? When? How?: Friday the 13th (This Friday), 703 Solano Ave, Albany, 94706. 7pm to Late. There is a fair amount of street parking, and we can also pick you up from El Cerrito Plaza BART. Plenty of crash space available.