- Scientific Computing Paper/Project: About 4 hours left.
- Zen Final, extended as a sick joke by the Prof to a recommended 11 page paper.. 9-10 hours ( including reading the material...)
- Write up math colloquims I'm at now: 2 hours.
- JPL presentation tomorrow: 5 hours, assuming I try to fix some slides :-/
- Algorithms paper: 5-6 hours
- Revise Ran research paper, again: 4-5 hours
- Write up IDS research on the webpage: 4-5 hours
- Clinic final report: Assuming I have to do most of it again, 7-8 hours
- Clinic wrap-up: 3-4 hours
Total: About 50 hours.
Grades Due: Friday at 5pm
Current time: Wednesday at approx 4pm
Last slept: Sunday night plus 1.5 hours ``yesterday''
Bring it, baby! I'm going to graduate or die trying.